Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's Time!


It's Time To Re-Unite with my family of Christ followers who have a common calling, a common spirit and a common destination. Come and go with me to my Father's house!

It's Time To Remember how much Jesus sacrificed for me, how much Jesus suffered for me and how much Jesus loves me. Jesus loves me this I know!

It's Time To Reflect on the Holy one, the righteous one, the grace-giving one, the merciful one, the loving one and the forgiving one. Amazing grace how sweet the sound!

It's Time To Rejoice that Jesus' life, death, burial and resurrection provided me with a personal one-on-one relationship with my Holy Father. Rejoice in the Lord always!

It's Time To Refresh my spirit by talking to Jesus, praising Jesus and living every second for Jesus. Jesus is my rock!

It's Time To Share everything that Jesus is to me with the world so that they can know that He loves us unconditionally.

It's Time to Realize that the reason we exist is to bring Him glory.

It's Time To...anyone else?

1 comment:

Greg Teffertiller said...

It's Time to Share...everything that Jesus is to me with the world so that they can know that He loves us unconditionally.

It's Time to Realize...that the reason we exist is to bring Him glory.